Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Care Package

The winter months are full of "gift giving" holidays for us. December means Christmas and my birthday; January is our anniversary. And February...

Valentine's Day! Now, I know the boys could probably care less about this so-called holiday, but let's face it. It's a really good excuse to send lots of candies, treats, and even cheesy cards to my sweetheart. He might catch a lot of flack for this very girly...and very PINK box. BUT! It's Valentine's Day. And I purposely made things to be shared, so who will really get the last laugh?

Once again, I found some great paper at none other than, Hobby Lobby. There is no mistaking what this care package says.







My favorite picture of us. From back when we first started dating.



My Valentine Care Package includes:

--Little Debbie's Be My Valentine Heart-shaped Cakes
--Vanilla Creme Peeps
--Hershey's Hugs and Kisses in a Valentine's Day tin
--10 bags of assorted candies (to share with his buddies)
         --Valentine's Day candy corn
           --Cherry Jelly Hearts
           --Conversation Hearts
           --Hershey's Hugs and Kisses
--Cheesy Man-approved Valentines
--Junior Mints with a wrapped Valentine
--Homemade Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
And, as always, a flash drive full of movies, music, pictures, and TV episodes.

                                 

Next month is March and I will have two occasions, both that occur on the same day, so it may call for two themed care packages. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment