Friday, August 10, 2012

A Great Recipe & Something to Sell...Maybe.

Hubby is sound asleep on the living room floor...I swear, that man could sleep anywhere. But I won't hold it against him. He's only slept about 14 hours this week, so I think I'll give him a break.

So, though it's Friday night and we're young, I will blog while he sleeps. 

I think we have a new favorite meal in our house. I found this recipe for Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos on Pinterest. And I love me some bacon, chicken, and ranch..especially together. I made it for the second time tonight, and I think it was even better than the first. You can find the recipe here. The only thing I change about the recipe...I leave out onions. But that's just 'cause I don't like onions. I guess I also use massive tortillas and split them in half, but that's more out of laziness than anything. The Taquitos in the link definitely photograph better, but I think mine have to taste just as good. If not, then hers must be AWESOME!


In other news, you know how I said in my last blog that I was going to be opening up an Esty shop? Well, turns out there is a lot of paperwork and legalities to the whole thing. Like getting state, county, and city permits. Who knew? I mean, I figured with all the people that have Etsy shops it was some simple thing where they just signed up and then sold stuff...but yeah, not so much. Soooo..I don't think I'll be taking that leap just yet. I'd hate for it to cost me more to start it and deal with taxes than I'll be "making" selling things. But oh well, maybe some other time. 

Because of that though...I'm thinking the boots I made yesterday are up for grabs. For sale, maybe? But I'd probably be willing to give them away. I left the ruffle off the top this time...out of, once again, sheer laziness. They are supposed to be size 0-3 months...so if you or someone you know is about to have a baby this winter, then maybe this is just what they need!

 

I don't know why they look so goofy in the picture. Maybe an actual camera should be my next investment.

But now I need help deciding what to make next...I'm up for suggestions..or even requests if someone needs something! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment